The Hospice Lotteries Association was established to help those hospices which operate lotteries to share information and benefit from each other’s experiences.
The Hospice Lotteries Association is a non-profit group with members from over 130 of the UK's adult and children’s hospices.
Our aim is to:
- Promote its members hospice lotteries.
- Encourage best practice and compliance with relevant legislation.
- Provide mutual support through the sharing of knowledge and experience.
- Provide representation of its members to any governing or legislative bodies.
- Keep members up-to-date with industry legislation, codes of practice and standards.
- Receive representations from industry suppliers, to ensure that members are aware of the latest technologies and innovations.
- Present a united body of opinion on matters relating to hospice lotteries when requested to do so or as necessary.
- Provide increased credibility to its members.
The Hospice Lotteries Association believes that by working together, all members can operate more successful lotteries – benefiting themselves and those who support us.
We meet regularly – our calendar currently includes two members’ meetings each year, one training session and one annual conference.
Our members also benefit from legal representation and dispute resolution services - all members of the Hospice Lotteries Association benefit from IBAS coverage, for when independent
adjudication may be required.
We welcome new members and hope that other hospices will join with us, to share their experiences and to help achieve mutual success for all.